Golden Words of Supreme Divine Mother
A true education of the mind, that which will prepare man for a higher life, has five principal phases.
In brief they are:
- Development of the power of concentration, the capacity of attention.
- Development of the capacities of expansion, wideness, complexity and richness.
- Organisation of ideas around a central idea or a higher ideal or a supremely luminous idea that will serve as a guide in life.
- Thought control, rejection of undesirable thoughts.
- Development of mental silence, perfect calm and a more and more total receptivity to inspirations coming from the higher regions of the being.